Blue Wonder Bridge – Loschwitz Bridge Dresden – Germany Postcards
Blue Wonder Bridge is commonly used name for Loschwitz Bridge in Dresden. It is a cantilever truss bridge over the river Elbe in Saxon Capital Dresden. It connects the residential areas of Blasewitz (left bank) and Loschwitz (right Bank)
The Blue Wonder was completed in 1893 and opened on 15 Jul 1893 as the fifth Dresden Elbe bridge. today it is one of the landmarks of the city and was nominated in 2007 for the award Historic Landmark of Civil Engineering in Germany.
A Stamp and Postcard was issued in 2000.